Kid’s may not be getting enough exercise this summerMay 25, 2015
August 8 Mud and Obstacle Course Race Benefits Outdoor Kids ExperiencesJune 26, 2015
International Mud Day (June 29th) is just around the corner, and we want to celebrate with you!
Below are your key links for planning and promoting your Mud Day event, and ways you can share your plans and stories with others:
- Share Your Mud Day plans on WoFoNet or on our Facebook page.
- Make your 2015 Mud Day extra special by raising funds to rebuild schools damaged by earthquakes in Nepal.
- Use our Mud Day Resources to learn about Mud Day and build excitement.
- Download one of our Official Mud Day Logos to use when promoting Mud Day in your newsletters, emails, website and more.
- Read about Mud Day and check out our photos and videos, from around the world!
- Share our Mud Day link: worldforumfoundation.org/mudday International Mud Day.
- Tweet about #mudday @worldforumece on Twitter. Enjoy, and don’t forget to come back after the 29th to share your photos and stories!